Sunday, December 14, 2008

We have another BOY folks

So there you have it. Yes, last night (Saturday) at 8:30pm our new baby boy was born, weighing 7 pounds 12 ounces and 20 inches long. He is a beauty....I absolutely love him.

It was quite the experience. I was induced that morning and let me tell you people, I forgot what it was like to give birth. It is a lot of work, but worth every minute of it.

I won't give you all a detailed sotry of the birth of this guy, but I will give you a picture:) And we still do not have a name...so I will let you all know when we decide.

Enjoy!

7 comments:

Shadley said...

He's beautiful Meg! Hope you are doing well! Great job! That's why they call it labor, right? :)

Meghan said...

Thanks Shadley...I think he's kind of beautiful myself:) You are are right...that is why they call it labor, I never thought of it that way. :)

laura b. said...

You are awesome Meghan! Can't wait to meet him!

Unknown said...

Yay! Congrats Moreno Family! Can't wait to hear what you decide to name him. He's very handsome! They say women always forget how hard labor is, otherwise families would only have 1 kid. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulationso Meg-rahn! You have a beautiful family - he's so cute!!!
Wilma

Laura said...

Oh, Meghan...he's WONDERFUL! Congratulations!

THE BROWN BOYS said...

congrats, he is beautiful! I hope that you can continue to blog after you get moved and settled. I need to know that baby's name!