Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Another Boy!

My sister gave birth to her 3rd baby boy Monday November 10th, 2008. His name is Asher Tait born at 8 pounds 6 ounces! I don't know how she does it...such a little lady giving birth to these big boys!

Unfortunately I am having trouble downloading the sweet pictures they sent me.

Here are some fun facts:
My sister's second son (Caedmon)is 6 weeks older than Guillermo.
My sister's third son (Asher)will be 6 weeks older than our second baby.

All the girls in our family are having boys and all the guys are having girls.
My sister has 3 boys, we have 1 (not sure if we have another one on the way or not), my cousin Brittany has 2 boys (she just gave birth to her second 2 days before my sister, and my other cousin Camie is going to have a boy in Feb. My brother has a girl and my cousin Brandon has 2 girls. What is up with that? There are a total of 7 boys in our family! How fun our get togethers will be! People are wondering if Francisco and I will break the trend with this next one. I guess we will just all have to wait and see:)

1 comment:

laura b. said...

I think it's so fun that you guys are waiting to find out. I know not everybody likes it but I thought it was such a great surprise to wait.