Friday, May 16, 2008

A little different....

So pregnancy the second time around is a little different. With the first one I could rest when I wanted and puke when a wanted. Now...hmmm...just a little different. I now just make it to the sink in time to vomit while I pee my pants at the same time (that's right Emily Ward...you are doomed on this one:) I vomit and pee at the same time). Also while all this is going on, my son is playing between my legs and tends to think I am a jungle gym. It is quite interesting.

I live from nap to nap and hope I have enough energy to tend to my son and the other children I take care of during the day. When I feel sick all of a sudden I stick a movie in and lay on the couch while my child jumps all over me.

So yes, my second pregnancy is just a little different:) I hope I survive past my first trimester.

5 comments:

Shadley said...

oh meghan- i totally did the puke/pee combo too! it is nice! here's my advice: put a bowl by the toilet then sit on the toilet while you puke in the bowl! then you flush both at the same time and haven't ignored your child too long and also saves your clothes!! That got me through the 9 months of puking!

Meghan said...

Oh funny Shadley! I will try it...because you are right I go through a few outfits in the morning and its not like I have many clothes that fit anyway!

I am also glad to hear I am not the only one that does that...I told Francisco I was a little shocked the first time it happened:)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Em told me the good news...I just laughed when I read your post...hilarious! Pregnancy sounds scary...puking and peeing? wow. :-)

Do you still have my email address? I need yours...I only have your uiowa one. Looking forward to hearing from you!
love,
hilary

emily said...

Oh, darlin'! I really am doomed. I mean...it's going to be bad when I get pregnant (lord willing) REAL bad. :) I will pray that it gets better! I love you and miss you tons!

jamie said...

oh meg that is miserable.. make sure you change your unds though