Friday, September 15, 2006

Lady In Waiting

So I had a doctor's appointment today....and the doc said, well you're there Meghan...if you go into labor now we aren't going to try and stop it. WAIT! We haven't even talked about meds, Francisco and I are going to take our lamaze class this weekend, we don't have a car seat or anything yet for that matter.....and you're saying the baby can come anytime. I had a little freak out session in my mind. Plus, to top it off after my appointment I had a date with Julie Neese to go to Wilson's apple orchard to pick some apples. As I am on the way to her house I was talking to my sister and she said, "just so you know I went picking the morning before I had Caedmon" I thought just my luck...when I am most unprepared and my house is dirty. Anyway, nothing has happened, and if it does atleast we will already be at the hospital at our lamaze class. By the way, my computer was down for a while so now it is finally up and running...so sorry in advance for all the posts that are about to come!

3 comments:

Julian said...

ahhh!!! The baby is on the way! Yay!

emily said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! ANYTIME?!?!?!?!!!! YOU BETTER CALL ME RIGHT AWAY WHEN THIS BABY COMES. SERIOUSLY!!!! (i had to put this all in capital letters to show really how excited I am!!)

Meghan said...

Thanks ladies...for the excitement. I have mixed feelings, but I am excited for it all.